This course teaches cleaning professionals to prepare for, respond to and recover from biohazards in the workplace. Participants will learn infection and contamination control measures for infectious disease outbreak situations such as the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
Individuals who successfully complete the course within 30 days will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a division of ISSA..
GBAC Fundamentals Online Course: Cleaning & Disinfection Principles arms cleaning professionals with the planning, knowledge and processes needed to respond to a biohazard crisis in the workplace.
GBAC-trained professionals bring increased value to their employers and customers because they demonstrate the competence to carry out their responsibilities and they have a commitment to the standards of excellence and continuous learning.
The GBAC Fundamentals Online Course will teach:
- Preventative, response, infection control, and contamination control measures to known or potential infectious disease outbreak situations. This section includes emphasis on the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- Importance of proper cleaning and disinfection for health
- GBAC protocol for response and remediation
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE), tools, and equipment
- Cleaners and disinfectants based on the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogens Guidance in the United States
- How international professionals can find information specific to their own countries
- Key takeaways and frequently asked questions
- Post-course Test
- Certificate of Completion awarded by GBAC, a Division of ISSA
- Course Length: 2 – 3 Hours
- 30 Day Course Access
Contact us to learn more about volume-discount pricing for enrollments of 50 or more employees.
Fees provide a certificate of completion per individual. Access to the ISSA Online Learning Institute includes:
- GBAC Online Fundamentals Course
- GBAC Webinar – (free recording)
- GBAC Forensic Restoration Guide (free download)
This course is delivered through the ISSA Online Learning Institute. Once you have purchased the course, you will receive a separate e-mail with your login credentials to access your order through the institute’s platform.
Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel, a refund will not be issued and your subscription will be cancelled.